Tracking Trump for October 1st - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The President had 307 executive actions, a Supreme Court Justice and tax reform to show for his Presidency entering the weekend. Here's what's happened since...
In Tweet related activity:
Senator Richard Blumenthal must talk about his fraudulent service in Vietnam, where for 12 years he told the people of Connecticut, as their Attorney General, that he was a great Marine War Hero. Talked about his many battles of near death, but was never in Vietnam. Total Phony!
NBC News incorrectly reported (as usual) that I was limiting the FBI investigation of Judge Kavanaugh, and witnesses, only to certain people. Actually, I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion. Please correct your reporting!
In non-Tweet related activity:
- Presidential Proclamation on National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 2018
- Presidential Determination with Respect to the Child Soldiers Prevention Act of 2008
- Eight Nominations Sent to the Senate
- Presidential Proclamation on Child Health Day, 2018
- Presidential Proclamation on Gold Star Mother’s and Family’s Day, 2018
- Presidential Proclamation on National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, 2018
- Presidential Proclamation on National Disability Employment Awareness Month, 2018
- Presidential Proclamation on National Energy Awareness Month, 2018