Tracking Trump for October 4th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The President had 314 executive actions, a Supreme Court Justice and tax reform to show for his Presidency entering Wednesday. Here's what's happened since...
In Tweet related activity:
- The Failing New York Times did something I have never seen done before. They used the concept of “time value of money” in doing a very old, boring and often told hit piece on me. Added up, this means that 97% of their stories on me are bad. Never recovered from bad election call!
- The Stock Market just reached an All-Time High during my Administration for the 102nd Time, a presidential record, by far, for less than two years. So much potential as Trade and Military Deals are completed.
- Blowout numbers on New Jobs and, separately, Services. Market up!
- Mexico, Canada and the United States are a great partnership and will be a very formidable trading force. We will now, because of the USMCA, work very well together. Great Spirit!
- I see it each time I go out to Rallies in order to help some of our great Republican candidates. VOTERS ARE REALLY ANGRY AT THE VICIOUS AND DESPICABLE WAY DEMOCRATS ARE TREATING BRETT KAVANAUGH! He and his wonderful family deserve much better.
- Just spoke to President-Elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador of Mexico. Great call, we will work well together!
In non-Tweet related activity:
- President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Nominate Personnel to Key Administration Posts
- Met with the Secretary of State
- Met with the United States Ambassador to the United Nations