Tracking Trump for October 16th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The President had 326 executive actions, two Supreme Court Justices and tax reform to show for his Presidency entering Monday. Here's what's happened since...
In Tweet related activity:
- The crowds at my Rallies are far bigger than they have ever been before, including the 2016 election. Never an empty seat in these large venues, many thousands of people watching screens outside. Enthusiasm & Spirit is through the roof. SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING - WATCH!
- Will be leaving for Florida and Georgia with the First Lady to tour the hurricane damage and visit with FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement. Maximum effort is taking place, everyone is working very hard. Worst hit in 50 years!
- Just spoke to the King of Saudi Arabia who denies any knowledge of whatever may have happened “to our Saudi Arabian citizen.” He said that they are working closely with Turkey to find answer. I am immediately sending our Secretary of State to meet with King!
- Just arrived in Florida. Also thinking about our GREAT Alabama farmers and our many friends in North and South Carolina today. We are with you!
- Thank you to the law enforcement, first responders, and state, local, and Federal officials who are helping in recovery efforts following #HurricaneMichael.
- TOGETHER, WE WILL PREVAIL!
In non-Tweet related activity:
Traveled to the Eglin Airforce Base to surveil damage/destruction from Hurricane Michael in Florida and Georgia