Tracking Trump for October 25th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The President had 330 executive actions, two Supreme Court Justices and tax reform to show for his Presidency entering Wednesday. Here's what's happened since...
In Tweet related activity:
- For those who want and advocate for illegal immigration, just take a good look at what has happened to Europe over the last 5 years. A total mess! They only wish they had that decision to make over again.
- We are a great Sovereign Nation. We have Strong Borders and will never accept people coming into our Country illegally!
- Republicans will totally protect people with Pre-Existing Conditions, Democrats will not! Vote Republican.
- I agree wholeheartedly! - Citing VP Mike Pense:
- We condemn the attempted attacks against fmr Pres Obama, the Clintons, @CNN & others. These cowardly actions are despicable & have no place in this Country. Grateful for swift response of @SecretService, @FBI & local law enforcement. Those responsible will be brought to justice.
In non-Tweet related activity:
- Presidential Proclamation on United Nations Day, 2018
- Delivered remarks regarding combating the opioid crisis
- Hosted a political rally in Wisconsin