Tracking Trump for 3-8-17: What the President did on Tuesday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 24 executive orders (23 still intact) and a Supreme Court Nominee to show for his Presidency through Monday. Here's what's happened since:
Tuesday was largely spent doing a little house keeping in Washington...
- as the President expressed support for the GOP healthcare proposal - calling it a "wonderful" bill that he hopes will pass quickly
- He addressed rumors of GOP infighting by saying "Don't let the FAKE NEWS tell you that there is big infighting in the Trump Admin. We are getting along great, and getting major things done!"
- The President made a surprise appearance on the first tour group of school children at the White House under his administration
- He met with the President of the AFL-CIO & Congressional reps. including Senator Lindsey Graham - one of his most vocal GOP critics
- President Trump also spoke with the President of Kenya