Tracking Trump for 3-20-17: What the President did yesterday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 25 executive orders (23 still intact) and a Supreme Court Nominee to show for his Presidency through Thursday. Here's what happened over the weekend:
The President had the follow Tweets he offered up...
- North Korea is behaving very badly. They have been "playing" the United States for years. China has done little to help!
- "The President Changed. So Has Small Businesses' Confidence"
- Great meeting with the@RepublicanStudy Committee this morning at the @WhiteHouse!
Despite what you have heard from the FAKE NEWS, I had a GREAT meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Nevertheless, Germany owes....
...vast sums of money to NATO & the United States must be paid more for the powerful, and very expensive, defense it provides to Germany!
In non-tweet related info the President met with skeptical Republicans regarding the healthcare bill and said that all no-votes in the room had turned into yeses:
- The Meeting with Germany's Angela Merkel was cordial yet firm as he didn't back off of the position that the allies of the US need to pay their share of NATO and related expenses
- The President spent the weekend at Mar-A-Lago and was joined by VP Mike Pense
- While here he met with the Brazilian President
- He dined with the CEO of Marvel Entertainment