Tracking Trump for 3-21-17: What the President did yesterday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 25 executive orders (23 still intact) and a Supreme Court Nominee to show for his Presidency through Sunday. Here's what happened on Monday
The President had the follow Tweets he offered up...
- James Clapper and others stated that there is no evidence Potus colluded with Russia. This story is FAKE NEWS and everyone knows it!
- The Democrats made up and pushed the Russian story as an excuse for running a terrible campaign. Big advantage in Electoral College & lost!
- The real story that Congress, the FBI and all others should be looking into is the leaking of Classified information. Must find leaker now!
- Just heard Fake News CNN is doing polls again despite the fact that their election polls were a WAY OFF disaster. Much higher ratings at Fox
- What about all of the contact with the Clinton campaign and the Russians? Also, is it true that the DNC would not let the FBI in to look?
In non-tweet related info...
- FBI Director James Comey testified before Congress and confirmed that an investigation into Russian interference in last year's election is underway
- Comey stated that there's no evidence to support Trump wiretapping claims
- Comey answered that recent leaks of classified information met the threshold of espionage stating "Leaks of classified information are serious, serious federal crimes for a reason,". "(they) should be investigated and where possible prosecuted in a way that reflects that seriousness so that people understand it simply cannot be tolerated."
- The President met with Microsoft founder Bill Gates
- The Senate SCOUTS hearings for justice Neil Gorsuch began
- The President then delivered his third rally speech since becoming President