Tracking Trump for 3-27-17: What the President did this weekend:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 25 executive orders (23 still intact) and a Supreme Court Nominee to show for his Presidency through Thursday. Here's what's happened since:
The President's tweets included:
- After seven horrible years of ObamaCare (skyrocketing premiums & deductibles, bad healthcare), this is finally your chance for a great plan!
- The irony is that the Freedom Caucus, which is very pro-life and against Planned Parenthood, allows P.P. to continue if they stop this plan!
- Today, I was pleased to announce the official approval of the presidential permit for the#KeystonePipeline. A great day for American jobs!
- Today, I was thrilled to announce a commitment of $25 BILLION & 20K AMERICAN JOBS over the next 4 years. THANK YOU Charter Communications!
- Happy #MedalOfHonorDay to our heroes!whitehouse.gov/the-press-offi…
- ObamaCare will explode and we will all get together and piece together a great healthcare plan for THE PEOPLE. Do not worry!
- Thanks you for all of the Trump Rallies today. Amazing support. We will all MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
- Democrats are smiling in D.C. that the Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club For Growth and Heritage, have saved Planned Parenthood & Ocare!
In non-tweet releated news...
- Official approval of the Keystone XL pipeline
- Hosted a Medal of Honor recipients event
- Particiapated in a Greek Independence Day celebration
- Met with the Charter Communications CEO and the Texas Governor to announce the $25 billion Charter investment within the US and 20,000+ news jobs associated with it
- National Economic Council in the Oval Office
- Asked for the pulling of the GOP healthcare bill just prior to a vote in the House when it was clear that it wouldn't pass
- Held a meeting with Speaker Paul Ryan about advancing the legislative agenda