Tracking Trump for 3-31-17:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 28 executive orders (26 still intact) and a Supreme Court Nominee to show for his Presidency through Wednesday. Here's what's happened yesterday:
The President had the follow Tweets he offered up...
- The Freedom Caucus will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don't get on the team, & fast. We must fight them, & Dems, in 2018!
- The failing @nytimes has disgraced the media world. Gotten me wrong for two solid years. Change libel laws?
- Great op-ed from @RepKenBuck. Looks like some in the Freedom Caucus are helping me end #Obamacare.
- If @RepMarkMeadows, @Jim_Jordan and @Raul_Labrador would get on board we would have both great healthcare and massive tax cuts & reform.
- Where are @RepMarkMeadows, @Jim_Jordan and @Raul_Labrador?#RepealANDReplace#Obamacare
- The meeting next week with China will be a very difficult one in that we can no longer have massive trade deficits...
- ..and job losses. American companies must be prepared to look at other alternatives.
- Only by enlisting the full potential of women in our society will we be truly able to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
In non-tweet related news...
- Met with Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin
- Held a legislative affairs meeting focused on opioid & drug abuse
- Met with the Danish Prime Minister
In Related News:
- New evidence emerged regarding the aparant surveilling and unmasking of Trump staffers and transition team members during the election cycle and during the transition as President Elect
- New information suggests that FBI director James Comey was instructed by the Obama administration not to come public with an investigation into Russian attempts to interfere in the US election process during the campaign cycle last year
- The first two Democrats to support the nomination of SCOTUS pick Neil Gorsuch came public