Part 2 Tracking Trump for 4-3-17 - what the President did since Friday morning:
In non-tweet related news...
- Met with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
- Met with the director of the National Institutes of Health
- Met with OMB director Mick Mulvaney
- Met with the National Association of Manufacturers
- He signed three executive orders: OMNIBUS REPORT ON SIGNIFICANT TRADE DEFICITS: Policy. Free and fair trade is critical to the Nation's prosperity, national security, and foreign policy. Report. Within 90 days of the date of this order, the Secretary of Commerce and the United States Trade Representative shall prepare and submit to the President an Omnibus Report on Significant Trade Deficits (Report)
- PROVIDING AN ORDER OF SUCCESSION WITHINTHE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE: This executive order depicts the chain of command for Justice Department affairs in the event the AG is unable to perform his duties
- ESTABLISHING ENHANCED COLLECTION AND ENFORCEMENT OFANTIDUMPING AND COUNTERVAILING DUTIES AND VIOLATIONSOF TRADE AND CUSTOMS LAWS: Policy. Importers that unlawfully evade antidumping and countervailing duties expose United States employers to unfair competition and deprive the Federal Government of lawful revenue. Implementation Plan Development. Within 90 days of the date of this order, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall develop a plan that would require covered importers that, based on a risk assessment conducted by CBP, pose a risk to the revenue of the United States.