Tracking Trump for 4-4-17 - what the President did yesterday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 31 executive actions (29 still intact) and a Supreme Court Nominee to show for his Presidency through Sunday. Here's what's happened yesterday:
The President had the following Tweets he offered up...
- Such amazing reporting on unmasking and the crooked scheme against us by @foxandfriends. "Spied on before nomination." The real story.
- Was the brother of John Podesta paid big money to get the sanctions on Russia lifted? Did Hillary know?
- Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate? Just asking!
- @FoxNews from multiple sources: "There was electronic surveillance of Trump, and people close to Trump. This is unprecedented."@FBI
- Getting ready to meet President al-Sisi of Egypt. On behalf of the United States, I look forward to a long and wonderful relationship.
- Looking forward to hosting our heroes from the Wounded Warrior Project (@WWP) Soldier Ride to the @WhiteHouse on Thursday!
- It was an honor to welcome President Al Sisi of Egypt to the @WhiteHouse as we renew the historic partnership between the U.S. and Egypt.
In non-tweet related activity...
- It was revealed that former National Security Adviser Susan Rice was the Obama Administration official which ordered the unmasking of staffers and perhaps President-Elect Donald Trump during intelligence collection and surveillance activities. This behavior in conjunction with the leaking of it was characterized by FBI director James Comey as "espionage" in the recent Congressional hearings
- The Senate Judiciary Committee voted 11-9 (on party lines) to advance Neil Gorsuch to a full vote of the Senate. The vote is scheduled for Friday. Democrats are still threatening a filibuster
- President Trump met with the Egyptian President for the first time.