Part 1 - Tracking Trump for 4-24-17 - The Presidential Tweets:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 32 executive actions (30 still intact) and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through . Here's what's happened since:
The President was active on Twitter to say the least over the past few days. Here are the Tweets heard round the world from the weekend:
- Another terrorist attack in Paris. The people of France will not take much more of this. Will have a big effect on presidential election!
- No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!
- China is very much the economic lifeline to North Korea so, while nothing is easy, if they want to solve the North Korean problem, they will
- WELCOME HOME, AYA! #GodBlessTheUSA
- 'Presidential Executive Order on Identifying and Reducing Tax Regulatory Burdens' Executive Order:45.wh.gov/HirRFJ
- After 5 SB victories since 2002, it was my honor to give Bob Kraft, Coach Belichick, and the players their first tour of the WH Residence.
- Getting ready to visit Walter Reed Medical Center with Melania. Looking forward to seeing our bravest and greatest Americans!
- Next Saturday night I will be holding a BIG rally in Pennsylvania. Look forward to it!
- Big TAX REFORM AND TAX REDUCTION will be announced next Wednesday.
- Today on Earth Day, we celebrate our beautiful forests, lakes and land. We stand committed to preserving the natural beauty of our nation.
- I am committed to keeping our air and water clean but always remember that economic growth enhances environmental protection. Jobs matter!
- Very interesting election currently taking place in France.
- Thank you Lake Worth, Florida. @foxandfriends
- ObamaCare is in serious trouble. The Dems need big money to keep it going - otherwise it dies far sooner than anyone would have thought.
- The Democrats don't want money from budget going to border wall despite the fact that it will stop drugs and very bad MS 13 gang members.
- Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.
- New polls out today are very good considering that much of the media is FAKE and almost always negative. Would still beat Hillary in ........popular vote. ABC News/Washington Post Poll (wrong big on election) said almost all stand by their vote on me & 53% said strong leader.
In the second part of tracking Trump we'll address the President's actions over the past few days which included a new executive order and two executive memos...