Part 1 - Tracking Trump for 5-1-17 - What the President did this weekend:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 78 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Thursday. Here's what's happened since:
The Presidential Tweets:
- We are making tremendous progress with the V. A. There has never been so much done so quickly, and we have just started. We love our VETS!
- I will be interviewed by @MarthaMaccallumon @FoxNewstonight at 7pm. Enjoy!
- North Korea disrespected the wishes of China & its highly respected President when it launched, though unsuccessfully, a missile today. Bad!
- .@LouDobbs just stated that "President Trump's successes are unmatched in recent presidential history" Thank you Lou!
- Looking forward to RALLY in the Great State of Pennsylvania tonight at 7:30. Big crowd, big energy!
- Mainstream (FAKE) media refuses to state our long list of achievements, including 28 legislative signings, strong borders & great optimism!
- I will be interviewed on @FaceTheNation this morning at 10:00 A.M. Have a great day!
- Big excitement last night in the Great State of Pennsylvania! Fantastic crowd and people. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
- The Democrats, without a leader, have become the party of obstruction.They are only interested in themselves and not in what's best for U.S.
- You can't compare anything to ObamaCare because ObamaCare is dead. Dems want billions to go to Insurance Companies to bail out donors....New...healthcare plan is on its way. Will have much lower premiums & deductibles while at the same time taking care of pre-existing conditions!
In Part 2 we'll look at what the President has done since Friday morning...