Pt 1 - Tracking Trump for 5-5-17 - What the President did yesterday - The Tweets:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 82 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Wednesday. Here's what's happened since:
The Presidential Tweets:
- Susan Rice, the former National Security Advisor to President Obama, is refusing to testify before a Senate Subcommittee next week on........allegations of unmasking Trump transition officials. Not good!
- The Fake News media is officially out of control. They will do or say anything in order to get attention - never been a time like this!
- Congratulations to @foxandfriends on its unbelievable ratings hike.
- Death spiral! 'Aetna will exit Obamacare markets in VA in 2018, citing expected losses on INDV plans this year'
- Beautiful evening with Religious Leaders here at the WH last night. Join us now for a #NationalDayofPrayer, LIVE: 45.wh.gov/VJAg7f – at The Oval Office
- I am watching the Democrats trying to defend the "you can keep you doctor, you can keep your plan & premiums will go down" ObamaCare lie."
- Insurance companies are fleeing ObamaCare - it is dead. Our healthcare plan will lower premiums & deductibles - and be great healthcare!
- If victorious, Republicans will be having a big press conference at the beautiful Rose Garden of the White House immediately after vote!
- It was a GREAT day for the United States of America! This is a great plan that is a repeal & replace of ObamaCare. Make no mistake about it.
- An honor to welcome PM of Australia, @TurnbullMalcolm to America & join him in marking the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of the Coral Sea.