Tracking Trump for 5-9-17 - What the President did yesterday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 87 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Sunday. Here's what's happened since:
The Presidential Tweets:
- Congratulations to @PGA_JohnDaly on his big win yesterday. John is a great guy who never gave up - and now a winner again!
- General Flynn was given the highest security clearance by the Obama Administration - but the Fake News seldom likes talking about that.
- Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel.
- Honored to welcome Georgia Prime Minister, Giorgi Kvirikashvili to the @WhiteHouse today with @VP Mike Pence. instagram.com/p/BT1xH1ngciK/
- Director Clapper reiterated what everybody, including the fake media already knows- there is "no evidence" of collusion w/ Russia and Trump.
- Sally Yates made the fake media extremely unhappy today --- she said nothing but old news!
- The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax, when will this taxpayer funded charade end?
- Biggest story today between Clapper & Yates is on surveillance. Why doesn't the media report on this? #FakeNews!
In non-tweet related activity:
- Announced picks for 10 Federal judicial seats that are currently open
- Met with the Georgian Prime Minister at the White House
- Signed: H.R. 534 - U.S. Wants to Compete for a World Expo Act - into law: To require the Secretary of State to take such actions as may be necessary for the United States to rejoin the Bureau of International Expositions, and for other purposes.