Tracking Trump for June 1st - What the President did yesterday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 99 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Wednesday morning. Here's what's happened since:
The Trump Tweets:
- Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!
- So now it is reported that the Democrats, who have excoriated Carter Page about Russia, don't want him to testify. He blows away their......case against him & now wants to clear his name by showing "the false or misleading testimony by James Comey, John Brennan..." Witch Hunt!
- Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
- Hopefully Republican Senators, good people all, can quickly get together and pass a new (repeal & replace) HEALTHCARE bill. Add saved $'s.
- I will be announcing my decision on the Paris Accord over the next few days. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
- We traveled the world to strengthen long-standing alliances, and to form new partnerships. See more at:45.wh.gov/tnmVr7
- It was an honor to welcome the Prime Minister of Vietnam, Nguyễn Xuân Phúc to the @WhiteHouse this afternoon.
- Crooked Hillary Clinton now blames everybody but herself, refuses to say she was a terrible candidate. Hits Facebook & even Dems & DNC.
- I will be announcing my decision on Paris Accord, Thursday at 3:00 P.M. The White House Rose Garden. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
In non-tweet related activity:
- Briefing with Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin
- President Trump welcomed Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc of Vietnam
- Met with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
- Held a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc of Vietnam