Tracking Trump for June 7th - What the President did yesterday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 105 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Tuesday morning. Here's what's happened since:
The Trump Tweets:
- Big meeting today with Republican leadership concerning Tax Cuts and Healthcare. We are all pushing hard - must get it right!
- The FAKE MSM is working so hard trying to get me not to use Social Media. They hate that I can get the honest and unfiltered message out.
- During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!
- Sorry folks, but if I would have relied on the Fake News of CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, washpost or nytimes, I would have had ZERO chance winning WH
- So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding......extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!
- Today we remember the courage and bravery of our troops that stormed the beaches of Normandy 73 years ago.#DDay#Heroes
- Great meeting with @HouseGOP and @SenateGOP leaders, including @SpeakerRyan, @SenateMajLdr, @GOPLeader, @JohnCornyn & @SteveScalise. #USA
- #ICYMI: Announcement of Air Traffic Control Initiative
- Senate passed the VA Accountability Act. The House should get this bill to my desk ASAP! We can’t tolerate substandard care for our vets.
In non-tweet related activity:
- President Trump met with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster
- Met with House and Senate Leadership on advancing healthcare and tax reform
- Spoke with Saudi King Salman about Islamic terrorism
- Made several nominations to administration posts that are still unfilled
- President Trump signed into law:H.R. 375, which designates the Federal building and United States courthouse as the "Fred D. Thompson Federal Building and United States Courthouse". This is a federal complex in Nashville, Tennessee
- Held a dinner with members of Congress
It's safe to say that the President was busy on and off of Twitter yesterday...