Tracking Trump for June 12th - What the President has be up to...
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 107 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Friday morning. Here's what's happened since:
The Trump Tweets:
- Congratulations to JebHensarling & Republicans on successful House vote to repeal major parts of the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial law. GROWTH!
- An honor to join the@FaithandFreedom Coalition yesterday. In America, we don't worship government. We worship God. #FaithandFreedom
- A great honor to host and welcome leaders from around America to the@WhiteHouse Infrastructure Summit. #InfrastructureWeek
- It is time to rebuild OUR country, to bring back OUR jobs, to restore OUR dreams, & yes, to put#AmericaFirst! TY Ohio! #InfrastructureWeek
Time to start building in our country, with American workers & with American iron, aluminum & steel. It is time to put#AmericaFirst
The#FakeNews MSM doesn't report the great economic news since Election Day. #DOW up 16%. #NASDAQ up 19.5%. Drilling & energy sector......way up. Regulations way down. 600,000+ new jobs added. Unemployment down to 4.3%. Business and economic enthusiasm way up- record levels!
I believe the James Comey leaks will be far more prevalent than anyone ever thought possible. Totally illegal? Very 'cowardly!'
The Democrats have no message, not on economics, not on taxes, not on jobs, not on failing#Obamacare. They are only OBSTRUCTIONISTS!
My daughter, Ivanka, will be on @foxandfriends tomorrow morning. Enjoy!
Great numbers on the economy. All of our work, including the passage of many bills & regulation killing Executive Orders, now kicking in!
In non-tweet related activity:
- President Trump participated in the Roads, Rails, and Regulatory Relief Roundtable at the Department of Transportation
- Held a bilateral meeting with the President of Romania
- Held a joint press conference with the President of Romania
- Dropped in on a wedding at his club in Bedminster, New Jersey
- Melania and Barron Trump moved into the White House