Hysterical Media Headlines for June 23rd:
Bottom Line: I've ID'd some in the media as generally being Godless, soulless and slanderous (the Godless/soulless thing is a theory...The slanderous part - that's pretty real). I've decided to grab some of the most outrageous headlines to illustrate the point of just how outrageous it's become. Here are today's examples:
- Republicans Won on Tuesday. But Trump Didn't. E.J. Dionne, Washington Post
- Dems Don't Have a Policy Problem. It's a Marketing Problem. Paul Waldman, Week
- Some People Hate Trump. More People Hate Liberals. Rick Moran, American Thinker
- The Republican Party's Suburban Nightmare Charles Mahtesian, Politico
- What the Watergate Committee Taught Me Lowell Weicker, New York Times
The material here is amazing and wonderful in it's absurdity simultaneously. Once again, if you look at these through the prism of Donald Trump being President, and more elected Republicans serving in the United States since the 1920's...it's pretty hilarious! The air of desperation, advocacy and instructions for their "resistance" is comical. These people really do take themselves completely seriously!