Tracking Trump for June 23rd - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 113 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Thursday morning. Here's what's happened since:
The Trump Tweets:
- Great night in Iowa - special people. Thank you!
- Former Homeland Security Advisor Jeh Johnson is latest top intelligence official to state there was no grand scheme between Trump & Russia.
- By the way, if Russia was working so hard on the 2016 Election, it all took place during the Obama Admin. Why didn't they stop them?
- ...Why did Democratic National Committee turn down the DHS offer to protect against hacks (long prior to election). It's all a big Dem HOAX!
- .Why did the DNC REFUSE to turn over its Server to the FBI, and still hasn't? It's all a big Dem scam and excuse for losing the election!
- I certainly hope the Democrats do not force Nancy P out. That would be very bad for the Republican Party - and please let Cryin' Chuck stay!
- With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea......whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.
- As promised, our campaign against the MS-13 gang continues. "@ICEgov Busts 39 MS-13 Members in New York Operation"
- Mexico was just ranked the second deadliest country in the world, after only Syria. Drug trade is largely the cause. We will BUILD THE WALL!
- I am very supportive of the Senate #HealthcareBill. Look forward to making it really special! Remember, ObamaCare is dead.
- Together, we are going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! #AmericaFirst
- We're all thinking of you@SteveScalise!#TeamScalise
- .@FLOTUS & I were honored to host our first WH Congressional Picnic. A wonderful evening & tradition.@MarineBand:instagram.com/p/BVqg74VALMw/
The tweets were many & they were spectacular! We had it all yesterday... Will the President be as inspired on Twitter through the weekend? We can hope so...Btw, it's amazing watching the President expose the media, DNC & Obama administration within a matter of a few tweets. It's amazing and it's vintage Donald Trump. Until Monday...