Tracking Trump for June 29th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 114 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Wednesday morning. Here's what's happened since:
The Trump Tweets:
- The failing@nytimes writes false story after false story about me. They don't even call to verify the facts of a story. A Fake News Joke!
- Some of the Fake News Media likes to say that I am not totally engaged in healthcare. Wrong, I know the subject well & want victory for U.S.
- The#AmazonWashingtonPost, sometimes referred to as the guardian of Amazon not paying internet taxes (which they should) is FAKE NEWS!
- #ICYMI- on Monday, I had the great honor of welcoming India's Prime Minister @narendramodi to the WH. Full Remarks: 45.wh.gov/9BuVYJ
- It was my great honor to welcome the 2016 World Series Champion Chicago @Cubs to the @WhiteHouse this afternoon. Congratulations!
- Today, I hosted an immigration roundtable ahead of two votes taking place in Congress tomorrow. Watch and read more: 45.wh.gov/c29Hgn
- Democrats purposely misstated Medicaid under new Senate bill - actually goes up.
- From my first day in office, we’ve taken swift action to lift the crushing restrictions on American energy. Remarks: 45.wh.gov/3gNz79
- Tomorrow the House votes on #KatesLaw & No Sanctuary For Criminals Act. Lawmakers must vote to put American safety first! #SaveAmericanLives
In non-tweet related activity:
- President Trump led a tribal, State, and local energy roundtable
- Participated in a meet and greet with the Chicago Cubs
- Met with illegal immigration crime victims