Tracking Trump for July 10th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 118 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Friday morning. Here's what's happened since:
The Trump Tweets:
- We will fight the #FakeNews with you! "Contrary to some surprising reports my wife did shake hands with Mrs. and Mr. Trump@POTUS after a great visit. Let's FIGHT FAKE NEWS." Polish President Duda
- The#G20Summit was a wonderful success and carried out beautifully by Chancellor Angela Merkel. Thank you!
- Law enforcement & military did a spectacular job in Hamburg. Everybody felt totally safe despite the anarchists.@PolizeiHamburg#G20Summit
- Leaving Hamburg for Washington, D.C. and the WH. Just left China’s President Xi where we had an excellent meeting on trade & North Korea.
- Thank you @SenatorDole, very kind! (in response to Bob Dole's depiction of the President's trip overseas)
- The G 20 Summit was a great success for the U.S. - Explained that the U.S. must fix the many bad trade deals it has made. Will get done!
- I strongly pressed President Putin twice about Russian meddling in our election. He vehemently denied it. I've already given my opinion.......We negotiated a ceasefire in parts of Syria which will save lives. Now it is time to move forward in working constructively with Russia!
- Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded....and safe. Questions were asked about why the CIA & FBI had to ask the DNC 13 times for their SERVER, and were rejected, still don't.......have it. Fake News said 17 intel agencies when actually 4 (had to apologize). Why did Obama do NOTHING when he had info before election?
- Sanctions were not discussed at my meeting with President Putin. Nothing will be done until the Ukrainian & Syrian problems are solved!
- MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
- For years, even as a "civilian," I listened as Republicans pushed the Repeal and Replace of ObamaCare. Now they finally have their chance!
- Syrian ceasefire seems to be holding. Many lives can be saved. Came out of meeting. Good!
- The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't-but a ceasefire can,& did!
In non-tweet related activity:
- Agreed to US exporting of energy supplies to European allies that are heavily reliant on Russian oil
- President Trump attended the G-20 Summit Leaders Retreat
- Participated in an expanded meeting with President Peña Nieto of Mexico
- President Trump participated in the G-20 Summit Leaders Working Lunch
- Participated in the G-20 Summit Leaders Working Session II
- Held an expanded meeting with President Vladimir Putin of Russia
- Attended the G-20 Summit Reception & Concert
- President Trump attends the G-20 Summit Social Dinner
- On Saturday he returned back to D.C.