Tracking Trump for July 24th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 124 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Friday morning. Here's what's happened since (hint - massive Tweeting took place!:
The Trump Tweets:
- "Six months in - it is the hope of GROWTHthat is making AmericaFOUR TRILLION DOLLARSRICHER." -Stuart @VarneyCo
- CYMI- This week we hosted a#MadeInAmerica event, right here at the @WhiteHouse! If it is MADE IN AMERICA, it is the BEST! USA
- Manufacturers’ record-high optimism reported in the 1st qtr has carried into the 2nd qtr of 2017 via@ShopFloorNAM:
- Today, it was my privilege to welcome survivors of the #USSArizona to the @WhiteHouse.#HonorThem Remarks: 45.wh.gov/4tYXA7
- Sean Spicer is a wonderful person who took tremendous abuse from the Fake News Media - but his future is bright!
- A new INTELLIGENCE LEAK from the Amazon Washington Post,this time against A.G. Jeff Sessions.These illegal leaks, like Comey's, must stop!
- The Failing New York Times foiled U.S. attempt to kill the single most wanted terrorist,Al-Baghdadi.Their sick agenda over National Security
- This morning I will be going to the Commissioning Ceremony for the largest aircraft carrier in the world, The Gerald R. Ford. Norfolk, Va.
- While all agree the U. S. President has the complete power to pardon, why think of that when only crime so far is LEAKS against us.FAKE NEWS
- So many people are asking why isn't the A.G. or Special Council looking at the many Hillary Clinton or Comey crimes. 33,000 e-mails deleted?
- ...What about all of the Clinton ties to Russia, including Podesta Company, Uranium deal, Russian Reset, big dollar speeches etc.
- My son Donald openly gave his e-mails to the media & authorities whereas Crooked Hillary Clinton deleted (& acid washed) her 33,000 e-mails!
- In all fairness to Anthony Scaramucci, he wanted to endorse me 1st, before the Republican Primaries started, but didn't think I was running!
- The Republican Senators must step up to the plate and, after 7 years, vote to Repeal and Replace. Next, Tax Reform and Infrastructure. WIN!
- ObamaCare is dead and the Democrats are obstructionists, no ideas or votes, only obstruction. It is solely up to the 52 Republican Senators!
- Join me live for the commissioning ceremony of the USS Gerald R. Ford! 45.wh.gov/ZYAdgY#USA
- A ship is only as good as the people who serve on it — and the AMERICAN SAILOR is the BEST in the world.@USNavy#USSGeraldRFord
- American steel & American hands have constructed a 100,000 ton message to the world: American MIGHT IS SECOND TO NONE!#USSGeraldRFord#USA
- To every PATRIOT who will serve on the #USSGeraldRFord: Keep the watch,Protect her, Defend her, LOVE HER, Good Luck & Godspeed!
- As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!
- It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.
- It's hard to read the Failing New York Times or the Amazon Washington Post because every story/opinion, even if should be positive, is bad!
- If Republicans don't Repeal and Replace the disastrous ObamaCare, the repercussions will be far greater than any of them understand!
- Thank you to @LOUDOBBS for giving the first six months of the Trump Administration an A+. S.C.,reg cutting,Stock M, jobs,border etc. = TRUE!
In non-tweet related activity:
- President Trump Accepted the resignation of Sean Spicer as he appointed Anthony Scaramucci to the post of Director of White House Communications
- He held a senior cabinet meeting (that reportedly ran the gambit - from intelligence to the latest on the Muller investigation)
- He participated and spoke at the commissioning ceremony for the USS Gerald R. Ford