Tracking Trump for July 27th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 126 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Wednesday morning. Here's what's happened since:
The Trump Tweets:
- The crowd in Ohio was amazing last night - broke all records. We all had a great time in a great State. Will be back soon!
- Senator@lisamurkowski of the Great State of Alaska really let the Republicans, and our country, down yesterday. Too bad!
- After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow.......Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.......victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you
- Why didn't A.G. Sessions replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a Comey friend who was in charge of Clinton investigation but got.....big dollars ($700,000) for his wife's political run from Hillary Clinton and her representatives. Drain the Swamp!
- IN AMERICA WE DON'T WORSHIP GOVERNMENT - WE WORSHIP GOD!45.wh.gov/POTUSInsta
- Congratulations to Boys and Girls Nation. It was my great honor to welcome you to the WH today! Full Remarks:45.wh.gov/c4pp6K
- Thank you Foxconn, for investing $10 BILLION DOLLARS with the potential for up to 13K new jobs in Wisconsin! MadeInTheUSA
In non-tweet related activity:
- Hosted an American Legions event at the White House
- Held a ceremony and addressed the Boy and Girls Nation
- Announced that Asian manufacturer, Foxconn, will be expanding into the US, with a $10 billion investment to open facilities in Wisconsin