Tracking Trump for July 28th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 128 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Thursday morning. Here's what's happened since:
The Trump Tweets:
- Wow, the Failing @nytimes said about@foxandfriends "....the most powerful T.V. show in America."
- Come on Republican Senators, you can do it on Healthcare. After 7 years, this is your chance to shine! Don't let the American people down!
- "One of the things that has been lost in the politics of this situation is that the Russians collected and spread negative information.......about then candidate Trump." Catherine Herridge @FoxNews. So why doesn't Fake News report this? Witch Hunt! Purposely phony reporting.
- Big progress being made in ridding our country of MS-13 gang members and gang members in general. MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!
- Join me live as we recognize the first responders to the June 14th shooting involving@SteveScalise.#TeamScalise45.wh.gov/BGTGF3
- Today, we gathered in the East Room to pay tribute to the HEROES whose courageous actions under fire saved so many lives in Alexandria, VA.
- It was my great HONOR to present our nation's highest award for a public safety officer - THE MEDAL OF VALOR to FIVE AMERICAN HEROES!
- Go Republican Senators, Go! Get there after waiting for 7 years. Give America great healthcare!
- 3 Republicans and 48 Democrats let the American people down. As I said from the beginning, let ObamaCare implode, then deal. Watch!
In non-tweet related activity:
- President Trump awarded the Public Safety Medal of Valor to two Capitol Police Special Agents and three Alexandria Police Officers who exhibited extraordinary valor above and beyond the call of duty in the Alexandria Congressional shooting
- Donated his second quarter salary to the Department of Education (he donated his 1st quarter salary to the National Parks Service)