Tracking Trump for July 31th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 128 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Friday morning. Here's what's happened since...
The Trump Tweets:
- If Republicans are going to pass great future legislation in the Senate, they must immediately go to a 51 vote majority, not senseless 60.....Even though parts of healthcare could pass at 51, some really good things need 60. So many great future bills & budgets need 60 votes....
- We will always ENFORCE our laws, PROTECT our borders, and SUPPORT our police! #LESM
- Departing for Long Island now. An area under siege from #MS13 gang members. We will not rest until #MS13 is eradicated. #LESM
- I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff. He is a Great American.....and a Great Leader. John has also done a spectacular job at Homeland Security. He has been a true star of my Administration
- I would like to thank Reince Priebus for his service and dedication to his country. We accomplished a lot together and I am proud of him!
- We will defend our country, protect our communities and put the safety of the AMERICAN PEOPLE FIRST! Replay:45.wh.gov/22R5jN
- Fox News: "Firm behind anti-Trump dossier also worked for Russia, Senate witness says"In otherwords, Russia was against Trump in the 2016 Election - and why not, I want strong military & low oil prices. Witch Hunt!
- Republican Senate must get rid of 60 vote NOW! It is killing the R Party, allows 8 Dems to control country. 200 Bills sit in Senate. A JOKE!
- The very outdated filibuster rule must go. Budget reconciliation is killing R's in Senate. Mitch M, go to 51 Votes NOW and WIN. IT'S TIME!
- Republicans in the Senate will NEVER win if they don't go to a 51 vote majority NOW. They look like fools and are just wasting time.......8 Dems totally control the U.S. Senate. Many great Republican bills will never pass, like Kate's Law and complete Healthcare. Get smart!
- If the Senate Democrats ever got the chance, they would switch to a 51 majority vote in first minute. They are laughing at R's. MAKE CHANGE!
- After seven years of "talking" Repeal & Replace, the people of our great country are still being forced to live with imploding ObamaCare!
- If a new HealthCare Bill is not approved quickly, BAILOUTS for Insurance Companies and BAILOUTS for Members of Congress will end very soon!
- U.S. Stock Market up almost 20% since Election!
- Unless the Republican Senators are total quitters, Repeal & Replace is not dead! Demand another vote before voting on any other bill!
- I love reading about all of the "geniuses" who were so instrumental in my election success. Problem is, most don't exist.#Fake News! MAGA
- I am very disappointed in China. Our foolish past leaders have allowed them to make hundreds of billions of dollars a year in trade, yet......they do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk. We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!
- Don't give up Republican Senators, the World is watching: Repeal & Replace...and go to 51 votes (nuke option), get Cross State Lines & more.
In non-tweet related activity:
- Officially named John Kelly as the new White House Chief of Staff replacing Reince Priebus
- Issued a statement regarding the latest North Korean ICBM test "The United States condemns this test and rejects the regime’s claim that these tests—and these weapons—ensure North Korea’s security. In reality, they have the opposite effect. By threatening the world, these weapons and tests further isolate North Korea, weaken its economy, and deprive its people. The United States will take all necessary steps to ensure the security of the American homeland and protect our allies in the region."
- Extended President Bush's 2007 executive order to aid Lebanon's national security/government as needed to maintain stability in the country
- Addressed federal, state, and local law enforcement in New York