Tracking Trump for August 2nd - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 128 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Tuesday morning. Here's what's happened since:
The Trump Tweets:
- Stock Market could hit all-time high (again) 22,000 today. Was 18,000 only 6 months ago on Election Day. Mainstream media seldom mentions!
- "Corporations have NEVER made as much money as they are making now." Thank you Stuart Varney @foxandfriends Jobs are starting to roar,watch!
- Only the Fake News Media and Trump enemies want me to stop using Social Media (110 million people). Only way for me to get the truth out!
In non-tweet related activity:
- President Trump addressed/participated in the small business event: The Engine of the American Dream,
- Declared that a major disaster exists in the State of Nebraska and ordered Federal assistance to supplement State and local recovery efforts in the areas affected by severe storms, tornadoes, and straight-line winds from June 12 to June 17, 2017.