A high school in Stuart is closed due to smoke from a brush fire.
The blaze spread to 80 acres on Sunday and resulted in the temporary closure of Pratt Whitney Road. While firefighters have it 100 percent contained, there are concerns about hot spots, so the Martin County School District decided to keep South Fork High School closed.
There were no injuries or homes damaged from the blaze, which was the second one to spark up over the past few days in Martin County.
Firefighters contained a 500 acre fire in a wildlife preserve near Hobe Sound on Thursday.