Tracking Trump for October 8th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The President had 314 executive actions, a Supreme Court Justice and tax reform to show for his Presidency entering the weekend. Here's what's happened since...
In Tweet related activity:
I applaud and congratulate the U.S. Senate for confirming our GREAT NOMINEE, Judge Brett Kavanaugh, to the United States Supreme Court. Later today, I will sign his Commission of Appointment, and he will be officially sworn in. Very exciting!
You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!
@SecPompeo had a good meeting with Chairman Kim today in Pyongyang. Progress made on Singapore Summit Agreements! I look forward to seeing Chairman Kim again, in the near future.
In non-Tweet related activity:
- Presidential Proclamation on German-American Day, 2018
- Eight Nominations Sent to the Senate
- President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Designate Individual to Key Administration Post
- Presidential Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week, 2018
- Presidential Memorandum for the Secretary of Defense
- Held a political rally in Topeka, Kansas
- Signed the commission for Brett Kavanaugh to become an associate Supreme Court Justice