Tracking Trump for October 10th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The President had 319 executive actions, two Supreme Court Justices and tax reform to show for his Presidency entering Tuesday. Here's what's happened since...
In Tweet related activity:
- The paid D.C. protesters are now ready to REALLY protest because they haven’t gotten their checks - in other words, they weren’t paid! Screamers in Congress, and outside, were far too obvious - less professional than anticipated by those paying (or not paying) the bills!
- Great evening last night at the White House honoring Justice Kavanaugh and family. Our country is very proud of them!
- Big announcement with my friend Ambassador Nikki Haley in the Oval Office at 10:30am.
- Hurricane on its way to the Florida Pan Handle with major elements arriving tomorrow. Could also hit, in later stage, parts of Georgia, and unfortunately North Carolina, and South Carolina, again......Looks to be a Cat. 3 which is even more intense than Florence. Good news is, the folks in the Pan Handle can take care of anything. @FEMA and First Responders are ready - be prepared! #HurricaneMichael
- FLORIDA - It is imperative that you heed the directions of your State and Local Officials. Please be prepared, be careful and be SAFE!
In non-Tweet related activity:
- Presidential Proclamation on Leif Erikson Day, 2018
- Held a press conference to announce the resignation of UN Ambassador Nikki Haley at the end of the year
- Hosted a political rally in Iowa