Tracking Trump for 3-9-17: What the President did on Wednesday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 24 executive orders (23 still intact) and a Supreme Court Nominee to show for his Presidency through . Here's what's happened since:
Tuesday was largely spent doing a little house keeping in Washington...
- The President continued to express support for the GOP's healthcare proposal - this as the AARP and the American Medical Association came out in opposition of the plan
- The President called on Americans to honor the contributions of women around the world as part of "International Women's Day"
- He held private meetings with various different with officials on economic matters and infrastructure
- The President also met with Senator Ted Cruz and his wife
- In related news the US Border Patrol reported illegal activity at the border declining by 40% in the President's first month