Part 1 Tracking Trump for 4-3-17 - the tweets:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 28 executive orders (26 still intact) and a Supreme Court Nominee to show for his Presidency through Thursday. Here's what's happened since Friday morning:
The President had the follow Tweets he offered up...
- Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!
- Great meeting with a wonderful woman today, former Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice!#USA
- We are going to defend our industry & create a level playing field for the American worker. It is time to put#AmericaFirst & #MAGA!
- When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?
- It is the same Fake News Media that said there is "no path to victory for Trump" that is now pushing the phony Russia story. A total scam!
- The failing @nytimes finally gets it - "In places where no insurance company offers plans, there will be no way for ObamaCare customers to.....use subsidies to buy health plans." In other words, Ocare is dead. Good things will happen, however, either with Republicans or Dems
- Wow,@FoxNews just reporting big news. Source: "Official behind unmasking is high up. Known Intel official is responsible. Some unmasked......not associated with Russia. Trump team spied on before he was nominated." If this is true, does not get much bigger. Would be sad for U.S.
- Thank you @JCLayfield -- will get even better as my Administration continues to put #AmericaFirst
- Anybody (especially Fake News media) who thinks that Repeal & Replace of ObamaCare is dead does not know the love and strength in R Party!
- Talks on Repealing and Replacing ObamaCare are, and have been, going on, and will continue until such time as a deal is hopefully struck.
- The real story turns out to be SURVEILLANCE and LEAKING! Find the leakers.
- Melania and I are honored to light up the @WhiteHouse this evening, for #WorldAutismAwarenessDay.