Tracking Trump for 4-12-17 - what the President did yesterday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 31 executive actions (29 still intact) and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Monday. Here's what's happened since:
- I explained to the President of China that a trade deal with the U.S. will be far better for them if they solve the North Korean problem!
- North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A.
- Ron Estes is running TODAY for Congress in the Great State of Kansas. A wonderful guy, I need his help on Healthcare & Tax Cuts (Reform).
- Great Strategic & Policy CEO Forum today with my Cabinet Secretaries and top CEO's from around the United States.#AmericaFirst
In non-tweet related activity...
- The President met with CEOs to discuss tax and trade reform
- Chinese President Xi Jingping stated he'd work with US on the threats posed by North Korea
- AG Jeff Sessions laid out the next phase of the illegal immigration protocol as he vowed to confront cartels and gangs at the border as he emphasized that existing laws will be enforced