Tracking Trump for 4-17-17 - what the President did over the weekend:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 31 executive actions (29 still intact) and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Friday morning. Here's what's happened since:
- Why would I call China a currency manipulator when they are working with us on the North Korean problem? We will see what happens!
- Happy Easter to everyone!
- I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?
- Someone should look into who paid for the small organized rallies yesterday. The election is over!
- Our military is building and is rapidly becoming stronger than ever before. Frankly, we have no choice!
- The recent Kansas election (Congress) was a really big media event, until the Republicans won. Now they play the same game with Georgia-BAD!
In non-tweet related activity...
- North Korea failed in it's latest missile test as the rocket exploded right after launch
- Tax protests around the country ensued - many which once again called for President Trump to release his tax returns
- Melania Trump confirmed that she's moving into the White House with son, Barron, after the end of the current school year
- Attended Easter morning services with family at Bethesda by the Sea
- VP Mike Pence arrived in South Korea near the Demilitarized zone between North & South Korea delivering a speech - warning North Korea not to test the resolve of the administration