Tracking Trump for 4-18-17 - what the President did yesterday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 31 executive actions (29 still intact) and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Sunday. Here's what's happened since:
- "The first 90 days of my presidency has exposed the total failure of the last eight years of foreign policy!" So true. @foxandfriends
- A great book for your reading enjoyment: "REASONS TO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS" by Michael J. Knowles.
- The Fake Media (not Real Media) has gotten even worse since the election. Every story is badly slanted. We have to hold them to the truth!
- The super Liberal Democrat in the Georgia Congressional race tomorrow wants to protect criminals, allow illegal immigration and raise taxes!
- TRUMP APPROVAL HITS 50%
- See you tomorrow Wisconsin!
- With eleven Republican candidates running in Georgia (on Tuesday) for Congress, a runoff will be a win. Vote "R" for lower taxes & safety!
In non-tweet related activity...
- The President hosted the annual White House Easter Egg Roll
- Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin walked back an August timeline for tax reform saying it isn't realistic at this point