Tracking Trump for 5-11-17 - What the President did yesterday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 88 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Tuesday. Here's what's happened since:
- The Democrats have said some of the worst things about James Comey, including the fact that he should be fired, but now they play so sad!
- James Comey will be replaced by someone who will do a far better job, bringing back the spirit and prestige of the FBI.
- Comey lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington, Republican and Democrat alike. When things calm down, they will be thanking me!
- Watching Senator Richard Blumenthal speak of Comey is a joke. "Richie" devised one of the greatest military frauds in U.S. history. For....years, as a pol in Connecticut, Blumenthal would talk of his great bravery and conquests in Vietnam - except he was never there. When....caught, he cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness...and now he is judge & jury. He should be the one who is investigated for his acts.
- The Roger Stone report on @CNN is false - Fake News. Have not spoken to Roger in a long time - had nothing to do with my decision.
- Dems have been complaining for months & months about Dir. Comey. Now that he has been fired they PRETEND to be aggrieved. Phony hypocrites!
- The Democrats should be ashamed. This is a disgrace!#DrainTheSwamp
In non-tweet related activity:
- Spoke with President Moon of South Korea
- Met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov