Tracking Trump for 5-24-17 - What the President did yesterday:
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 99 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Tuesday morning. Here's what's happened since:
- Thank you for such a wonderful and unforgettable visit, Prime Minister @Netanyahu and @PresidentRuvi.
- Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East were great. Trying hard for PEACE. Doing well. Heading to Vatican & Pope, then#G7 and #NATO.
- All civilized nations must join together to protect human life and the sacred right of our citizens to live in safety and in peace.
We stand in absolute solidarity with the people of the United Kingdom
Non-Tweet related activity:
- Addressed the Terror attack in Manchester England citing terrorists as "losers in life"
- President Trump participated in an arrival ceremony with President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinian Authority
- President Trump delivered remarks with President Abbas
- He participated in a wreath laying ceremony at Yad Vashem
- President Trump delivered remarks at Yad Vashem citing that Israel and Arab nationals must come together in peace
- Delivered remarks at the Israel Museum
- Departed Tel Aviv, Israel, en route to Rome, Italy
- Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney held a briefing on President Trump's fiscal year 2018 budget proposal in what he characterized as a "Tax Payer First" budget