Tracking Trump for June 26th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The Trump administration had 113 total executive actions and a Supreme Court Justice to show for his Presidency through Friday morning. Here's what's happened since:
The Trump Tweets:
- I've helped pass and signed 38 Legislative Bills, mostly with no Democratic support, and gotten rid of massive amounts of regulations. Nice!
- Today, it was a tremendous honor for me to sign the #VAaccountability Act into law, delivering my campaign promise to our #AmericanHeroes!
- Just out: The Obama Administration knew far in advance of November 8th about election meddling by Russia. Did nothing about it. WHY?
- Democrats slam GOP healthcare proposal as Obamacare premiums & deductibles increase by over 100%. Remember keep your doctor, keep your plan?
- Since the Obama Administration was told way before the 2016 Election that the Russians were meddling, why no action? Focus on them, not T!
- Obama Administration official said they "choked" when it came to acting on Russian meddling of election. They didn't want to hurt Hillary?
- I cannot imagine that these very fine Republican Senators would allow the American people to suffer a broken ObamaCare any longer!
- MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
- Hillary Clinton colluded with the Democratic Party in order to beat Crazy Bernie Sanders. Is she allowed to so collude? Unfair to Bernie!
In non-tweet related activity:
President Trump met with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly & Secretary of Defense James Mattis
Signed the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017: https://www.whitehouse.gov/legislation/s-1094-department-veterans-affairs-accountability-and-whistleblower-protection-act-2017