WATCH: Doorbell Cam Catches Man Bitten By Venomous Snake

A Pembroke Pines man is recovering after being bitten by a venomous water moccasin outside his home.

The whole thing was captured on his Ring doorbell.

Zamar Miller stepped out of his door and was tagged on the foot.

It appears the snake was hiding under a garden hose.

Police officers captured and released it in the wild.

Miller was rushed to the hospital where Miami-Dade Fire Rescue's Venom Response Team delivered the antivenom.

He remained in the hospital for days and is still using a walker.