Tracking Trump for August 28th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The President had 282 executive actions, a Supreme Court Justice and tax reform to show for his Presidency through the weekend. Here's what's happened since...
In Tweet related activity:
- Thank you to the great @JimBrownNFL32, perhaps the greatest running back of all time, for your wonderful words and support. Since our meeting in New York, African-American UNEMPLOYMENT has reached the LOWEST LEVEL IN HISTORY. You get it!
- The Fake News Media worked hard to get Tiger Woods to say something that he didn’t want to say. Tiger wouldn’t play the game - he is very smart. More importantly, he is playing great golf again!
- A big deal looking good with Mexico!
- Rick Scott of Florida is doing a fantastic job as Governor. Jobs are pouring into the State and its economic health is better than ever before. He is strong on Crime, Borders, and loves our Military and Vets. Vote for Rick on Tuesday!
- Congressman Ron DeSantis is a special person who has done an incredible job. He is running in Tuesdays Primary for Governor of Florida….Strong on Crime, Borders and wants Low Taxes. He will be a great Governor and has my full and total Endorsement!
In non-Tweet related activity:
- Met with VP Mike Pense
- Announced the US exit from NAFTA
- Announced a new bi-lateral trade deal with Mexico with an emphasis on automotive and agricultural reforms
- Hosted the Keyan President at the White House
- Hosted a dinner for Religious leaders