Tracking Trump for September 4th - What the President has been up to...
Bottom Line: The President had 284 executive actions, a Supreme Court Justice and tax reform to show for his Presidency entering the weekend. Here's what's happened since...
In Tweet related activity:
I love Canada, but they’ve taken advantage of our Country for many years!
There is no political necessity to keep Canada in the new NAFTA deal. If we don’t make a fair deal for the U.S. after decades of abuse, Canada will be out. Congress should not interfere w/ these negotiations or I will simply terminate NAFTA entirely & we will be far better off...Remember, NAFTA was one of the WORST Trade Deals ever made. The U.S. lost thousands of businesses and millions of jobs. We were far better off before NAFTA - should never have been signed. Even the Vat Tax was not accounted for. We make new deal or go back to pre-NAFTA!
We shouldn’t have to buy our friends with bad Trade Deals and Free Military Protection!
Tiger Woods showed great class in the way he answered the question about the Office of the Presidency and me. Now they say the so-called “left” is angry at him. So sad, but the “center & right” loves Tiger, Kanye, George Foreman, Jim Brown & so many other greats, even more..........The fact is that African/American unemployment is now the lowest in the history of our country. Same with Asian, Hispanic and almost every other group. The Democrats have been all talk and no action. My Administration has already produced like no other, and everyone sees it!
Happy Labor Day! Our country is doing better than ever before with unemployment setting record lows. The U.S. has tremendous upside potential as we go about fixing some of the worst Trade Deals ever made by any country in the world. Big progress being made!
Richard Trumka, the head of the AFL-CIO, represented his union poorly on television this weekend. Some of the things he said were so against the working men and women of our country, and the success of the U.S. itself, that it is easy to see why unions are doing so poorly. A Dem!
In non-Tweet related activity:
- Notice of Intention to Enter Into a Trade Agreement (Mexican trade deal)
- Executive Order on Strengthening Retirement Security in America (cuts regulations for employers to implement retirement and related benefit plans
- Presidential Proclamation on National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month, 2018
- Presidential Proclamation on National Preparedness Month, 2018
- Presidential Memorandum for the Secretary of State and the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development
- Presidential Proclamation on Labor Day, 2018