Florida Legislative Session recap – Highlights from Tallahassee
Bottom Line: I’m doing a daily recap of the some of the notable developments from Florida’s session. So, let’s get to it. On Wednesday there was...
- A House committee passed a bill out of committee that would limit THC in medical marijuana to 10% (there’s currently medicinal product with THC as high as 24% being issued & much higher levels potentially available independent of physician recommendations – average street joint is 63%)
- The Miami-Dade needle exchange bill passed its 3rd committee in the House & is on track for full votes in both chambers
- The bill that’d make killing a police K-9 a 2nd degree felony and injuring a horse a 3rd degree felony advanced in the state Senate.
- A bill passed a House committee that’d mandate that landlords not collect first and last deposits on rentals from transferred military personal
- The child-like sex doll ban bill advanced in a State Senate committee as it increasingly looks like it is on track to pass in both chambers